Tuesday 1 April 2008

F is for Flying


2 posts in one day! I'll have to lie down soon!

Just finished Nick's "F" page, and had to choose flying as he's dreamt of being a pilot since he was small. He flies powered gliders with a Volunteer Squadron, and recently qualified as an instructor so he can take other cadets up in the air. Can't believe he can do something so responsible while he's still in the 6th form, and although I am really proud of his achievement, there is no way I am letting him take me on a flight....he is really upset about this, but I value my life!!

1 comment:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

I just love the idea of an a-z book. I might now have to have a go for DD. I am so sorry your Nick did not make it into the RAF. I am sure that by taking a gap year he will get invalueble life and people experiences and be excepted into the corp with on problems. I wish him the very best.