Sunday 10 May 2009

Nick's A to Z is nearly finished!






I only have 4 pages left to scrap, so Nick's A to Z is almost finished. Spent a lovely day yesterday with Leeds Paper Dolls, Susy helped me cover the album, and I also scrapped Nicks "Q" page. I have deliberately left his R page blank for now, it will be titled "RAF" but as he goes to Cranwell on Tuesday for his officer selection, I am waiting to see if he is successful before making the page. He is SO nervous bless him, as he wants to fly more than anything. He didn't make it last year, so we are really hoping that this year will see his dream come true.

1 comment:

Giulietta said...

Sorry to take so long about this Karen.
Things I really like: The letters on the Scarborough page
The poem and photo on that page
The green ish paper and the cross stiiching
Sometime you could do another page for U with an RAF uniform.