Saturday 16 January 2010

Getting organised




Well, the snow is finally melting and life is slowly getting back to normal. Polly was a bit upset to see the head on her snowman had melted away, but other than that we are very happy to see the grass starting to reappear!


As the roads were too bad to drive to our scrapbooking crop, I spent last weekend trying to tidy up my tiny crafting corner. I bought a tall chest of drawers from Ikea, and gathered all my bags and boxes together before deciding what to put in it. I then made labels for each drawer, and it is SO good to know that I can now find paints in my paint drawer, and stamps in another one etc...believe me, before they were all stuffed in wherever there was space. I now need another unit for all my 12" scrapbook papers, but have no space to fit that so they will have to stay under the desk for now.

1 comment:

Giulietta said...

Wow Karen! This is two blogs this month so far... I like it!
I have been studying the photos to see if there is a space anywhere for your papers...difficult to see one. YOu might have to suspend something from above!