Thursday 10 January 2008

The A page is finished at last!


At last, I have finished the first pages of the A to Z journal I am doing for my son, Nick. I decided to do "A for Arrival", using a double page layout for each letter. These pages came together quite easily, as I was able to copy newspaper clippings and photo's from his baby book. I am going to try and keep plenty of room for journalling throughout the book, so that Nick can read it over the years and remember that I wasn't a bad mum, after all! I hope you like it.

My only problem now is whether to do another one for my daughter Polly - she wants to know why I'm not doing her one, too!

1 comment:

Laura said...

hello Karen,
I thought I would return the favour after your comment on UKS and come and look at your blog!

I love it, you can't tell that you are new to the game. I am too and finding it all a bit weird at the moment, need to keep remembering to update it!

I love your gingerbread houses, so cute!

Your first page is fab on your A-Z album, a DLO every month is going to be such a fab book when it is finished, I wish I had something like that made by my mum!

Laura x