Saturday 5 January 2008

Making Gingerbread House

Hi,

Resisted huge urge to go shopping today and decided to take the Christmas decorations down instead. So now the house looks really bare, but I can get to my desk again so have no excuse to start scrapping soon! I ordered my journal on the internet today, and have my first page planned in my mind.


My DD has been wanting to make a gingerbread house since before Christmas, after I bought one in kit form from Aldi's. Well, we assembled the house yesterday and today she decorated it all by herself. It looks fabulous! The kit came with all the people and decorations, I gave Polly some extra jellies from the cupboard so she really went to town! I love spending time with her like this, wish we didn't both have to go back to school on Monday.

No comments: