Monday 3 January 2011

Project 12

Well, having almost completed "Document 2010", I have been looking for a new challenge. I really enjoyed watching my 2010 album take shape, and it's great to look back now and see a permanent record of our year. For 2011 though, I wanted something a bit different, and a bit less than 4 pages every month! I've now found the perfect challenge, called "Project 12" (see the link on the right if you'd like to have a go). It's a great idea, with 1 sketch of a double layout provided for you each month, so all you have to do is add your photo's and choose which yummy papers you want to use. I'm really looking forward to it, and hope to add more journalling too, as I think that's what helps to bring the photos to life.
Alongside that, I'm hoping to progress more with my art journal, as I haven't had the confidence to paint or draw much, and when I do, I always think the results are rubbish. So 2011 will be the year I have a bit more confidence to have a go, and hopefully learn some new skills on the way.
So keep watching!!

3 comments:

Lou said...

I like the look of that Karen, I may just join you! ;)

Uma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uma said...

looks good, last year just flashed by so maybe doing a LO per month will help me remember better. Plus I have lots of exciting performances planned :o)