Monday 17 January 2011

Scrapbook 2010 finished at last!

Well, my December pages for 2010 are finally finished, I hope you like them!
I've also been busy this weekend making a book of my home, I spent a great day at Dyan's Art from the Heart craft emporium (! Heaven for me, Hell for the bank balance!). Dyan taught us how to put the book together, then I spent most of yesterday adding all the tags, pictures and other bits and bobs. It's my new favourite book now!
Finally, I just found out that one of my December pages in the collage above, has been published on a blog I follow about the adventures of Monkey. Wow, I feel famous! Here is the link...
http://mumsmonkey.blogspot.com/2011/01/were-calendar-boys.html
Thank you Monkey, for letting me use your photo AND blogging about it, too. I am honoured!

No comments: