Tuesday 15 February 2011

Project 12

Just finished putting together my first LO for Project 12. It was trickier than I expected, mainly because my camera went AWOL for most of January...finally found it in the boot of my car just in time (which John found hilarious, given that my boot is about 2' wide!) It was lurking in my recycled carrier bags...
The LO was fun to do, it's the first time I've worked from a sketch and I really enjoyed it. I think because I am currently so stressed about poor Nick that the sketch enabled me to do a LO without thinking too much...good job, as my brain is currently having a meltdown!
If you fancy joining in, the details can be found by clicking the link opposite.
Here are my finished pages...

1 comment:

Giulietta said...

What a good summary of the month! Love the DMs photo! and also the heart shape punched border!